Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pyramid Collection

Another pair of earrings inspired by the great pyramids in Egypt. I had a reason to make another pair. The bronze pair in my previous post sold last week and on their way to Northern Ireland.  It's very satisfying to have my bead art travel to other parts of the world.  






This pair is made with bright silver and tarnished silver delica seed beads.  The rivoli color is called Vitrail. I am not quite sure why, but the minute I saw it in the catalog I had to have it. As you can see in the pictures it is a blue, green, gold with a glimmer of red in the middle. These earrings are weightless so don't expect the ear lobe to droop at all. I like substantial statement earrings and I work hard to make sure there is no weight to them. 

This pair of earrings are for sale in my Etsy shop for $29.

No comments:

Post a Comment