Sunday, October 25, 2015

Inspired by World Traveling

All artists find inspirations from something in their life. Whether it's a surrounding element or an experience they had.

I was sharing my experience travel experience in Egypt a few weeks ago with a co-worker.  Just talking about it bought me back to that wonderful trip and life long dream. Unfortunately, there is so much unrest in that space of the world I don't foresee having an opportunity to return for a very long time. 

The next best thing was to bring my experience at the pyramids to my designs. 





I have been having a love affair with the Swarovski rivoli the past six months. I am fascinated by the sparkle and beauty of these glass pieces. The boring peyote triangle became something more interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment