Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year - Announcing Changes and Sharing New Designs

The arrival of a new year prompted me to reassess my efforts and future creative desires. 

I have opened a new Etsy shop for my new line of earrings. The shop is called AlexaSteve. This shop is offering earrings with a flavor of elegance. Because of the distinct style I thought it was best to market these designs in their own venue.

I have 8 pairs of earrings listed in the shop as of today.  Here are three samples of what I am offering. I am hoping to reach a new audience looking for unique statement earrings. I have been wearing my pair that are similar to the first picture with jeans and business attire.  Either way, they are awesome eye catchers.









What's next?  I am consolidating my efforts now that I have 4 Etsy Shops. I am closing www.preservejewelry.etsy.com that housed only sterling silver earrings.  I have moved those listings to www.onebeadtwobead.etsy.com. I am finally fixing the crazy URL on this shop.  A mistake I made several years ago when signing onto Etsy.  It will change to www.preservestudio.etsy.com. 

Last, but not least, I am keeping www.pjsannex.etsy.com for my Tutorials. I don't think I am finished in that area yet.  So if this is confusing here is a summary of where to find me.

AlexaSteve (www.alexasteve1.etsy.com) - Elegant earrings

Preserve Studio (www.preservestudio.etsy.com) - Beaded beads & Sterling silver earrings

PJS Annex (www.pjsannex.etsy.com) - Beading tutorials, jewelry envelopes and beaded beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment