Saturday, December 13, 2014

New Designs-Exploring With Delica Seed Beads

A week filled with Delica bead designs. The earring length is approximately 2-1/4 inches long. This is a two-side leaf design that looks identical on the backside. 



A classic black and silver combination that is visually eye catching. 



In the next picture you can see I changed up the back side pattern. The design could be unhooked and reversed because the midnight black rivoli does not have the backside film that filters out the light.  


Last, but not least. I had a few of these blue square beads left in my stash that paired nicely with the nickel 8/0 beads.


These are a short dangle earring that also look identical on the backside. The earring length is approximately 1-1/4 inches. More than likely these will be in reserved for a holiday gift. If they don't make the cut I will put them in my shop. Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment