Sunday, November 30, 2014

Peridot Rivoli Gold Fans

Another sparkling design today are these Peridot Rivoli Gold Fans.This free form design caused me a stutter step upon completing the second pair. There was a noticeable size difference in the drop space.  I was pretty sure I knew what I did wrong, so I did the needful by ripping the fan apart. Honestly, it was a frustrating thought, but I took the plunge again with success. What I have learned? I have learned that I must complete both earrings at the same time to obtain symmetry 100% of the time. 

The fan width is approximately 1 inch. The length is 1-1/2 inches. 




These Peridot Rivoli Fan Earrings are for sale in my shop today for $24.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, your Peridot fan earrings are just gorgeous. I absolutely love this design and the fan shape. They look like they took a gazillion hours to make!

    ReplyDelete