Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweet & Simple

In avoidance of spending too much of the summer inside beading I have been attracted to quick and simple bead patterns. No pressure on myself to invent something magical with beads. Here is a simple pattern in a peyote triangle using delica seed beads. The primary colors are shiny black, silver and stainless steel. The flowers are lavender, poppy and creme.


On the corner two bead pickup I have been adding a jump ring. This provides a nice way to incorporate a dangle.


These earrings are for sale in my Etsy shop today for $20. As always, every purchase is sent ready for gift giving.


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are soooo pretty! I love the delicate flowers and the colors. They remind me of one of my bone china pieces from my grandmother!

    ReplyDelete