- Beading Needle
- Fireline - 6lb.
- 11/0 Delica Seed Beads ( 4 colors)
- 15/0 Round Seed Beads (1 color) for last row.
You should have some prior experience or knowledge of how to bead a peyote triangle. These instructions are to complete the flower color pattern only.
A = Blue B = White C = Red D = Silver
Cut 3 feet of Fireline and thread needle with 6 inch tail.
1. String 1A, 1B, 1C. Insert needle through first bead (1A) and draw up. Step up through next bead and pull circle tight into a triangle.
2. String 2 beads (1A and 1B).
3. String 2 beads (1B and 1C).
4. String 2 beads (1C and 1A) Step up.
5. 2D, 1A.
6. 2D, 1B.
7. 2D, 1C Step up.
8. 2D, 1B, 1B.
9. 2D, 1C, 1C.
10. 2D, 1A, 1A Step up.
11. 2D, 1A,1B, 1C.
12. 2D, 1B,1C, 1A.
13. 2D, 1B, 1A, 1C Step up.
14. 2D, 1A, 1A, 1C, 1C.
15. 2D, 1B, 1B, 1A, 1A.
16. 2D, 1B, 1B, 1C, 1C Step up.
17. 2D, 1D, 1C, 1D, 1B, 1D.
18. 2D, 1D, 1A, 1D,1C, 1D.
19. 2D, 1D, 1A, 1D, 1B, 1D Step up.
20. 2D, 1D, 1A, 1A, 1C, 1C, 1D.
21. 2D, 1D, 1B, 1B, 1A, 1A, 1D
22. 2D, 1D, 1B, 1B, 1C, 1C, 1D Step up.
23. 2D, 1D, 1D, 1A, 1D, 1C, 1D, 1D.
24. 2D, 1D, 1D, 1B, 1D, 1A, 1D, 1D.
25. 2D, 1D, 1D, 1B, 1D, 1C, 1D, 1D Step up.
Ear Wire Loop: String 5D. Insert needle in next bead.
Next, begin adding the final round using the 15/0 round seed beads. These make a nice finish for the gaps in the beads. Be sure to only string 1 bead at each corner. Reinforce the ear wire loop by going through all 5 beads again. Weave working thread and tail and snip threads.
Attach ear wire and wear them today!