Saturday, July 12, 2014

Shop Sale - Inventory Reduction

It's time to reduce inventory. Come take a look at the sale section of my Etsy Shop. Everything is ready to ship. 

A Bronze And Brown ($14) seed bead medallions. These were a spin off of my Medallion Earring Tutorial.  I added a top layer of beads to create dimension.



These Butter Yellow ($16) earrings have been favored by 29 people. I am bewildered as to why they have never sold. Person number 30 these are waiting for you.


These Midnight Blue Pearl ($12) earrings were the prototype for my Glamour Earring Tutorial.  This tutorial has been a best seller.



I called these Sassy Earrings ($14) because the colors are so vibrant. I just listed them last week, but I think they are perfect for summer so they need to find a home.






There are many more selections. Please stop over for a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment